Equipment is only valuable to you if it works.
That’s the reason you count on durability and longevity in your recycling equipment investment. Why choose REI? One simple reason…because We Get That. We understand how critical your equipment is to your business. REI works hard to exceed your expectations and to make it easy for you to do business with us. When you call REI for help, our goal is to be focused 100% on helping you get what you need.
We know you are not an equipment expert. That’s why we are here.
Our specialized services are tailored to meet your specifications and on-site requirements. REI’s specially outfitted fleet enables ready and comprehensive customer care.
All of our equipment is backed by the ongoing maintenance and support of over 100 combined years of industry experience making us able to offer service you can trust from people you know.
- Full service project management of the installation of your equipment
- Online logistics planning and project tracking
- System start-up and training by factory trained technicians.
- Installation Question or Status
- Fully stocked inventory gets service or replacement parts to you quickly.
- Parts can be ordered via phone, email or online
- Wide selection of baling wire in all types and sizes for a variety or machines and applications.
- Order Parts
- Preventive Maintenance Programs – Proper equipment maintenance is a critical component of overall capabilities and daily operation. REI recommends planned and regularly scheduled maintenance on quarterly service intervals that includes hydraulic oil sample testing every six months.
- Technical assistance available via phone and web conferencing
- Full in-house and off-site service capabilities with a fully maintained fleet of service vehicles – Our experienced technical team can rebuild equipment at our facility or on your site.
- Laptop PLC diagnostics and repairs.
- Schedule Service